ThermaVein treatments typically last around 20 minutes, and the number of treatments will depend on the severity of the condition. Because the treatment is precisely targeted, it does not affect any of the surrounding tissue or the upper layers of skin, which means that you do not need to take any precautions following treatment other than keeping the skin clean and dry.
DISCLAIMER: Results may vary from person to person.
What to expect after a Thermavein Treatment
- Instantaneous disappearance of the red thread veins. The skin will be red and feel warm, and in most cases redness will calm down within a couple of days, depending on skin type.
- The day following ThermaVein treatment some larger vessels may still appear to be visible – this is a normal occurrence. The vessel will gradually be broken down and be absorbed by the body and fade away.
- Some dryness and micro crusting may occur for a few days or longer, which is normal. The skin should be fully healed after 4 weeks and further treatments on the face can be done after 4 – 6 weeks.
- Following treatments on legs – the next day the treated veins will resemble “cat scratches” and will take 4 – 6 weeks to heal completely.
- Because the treatment is precisely targeted, it does not affect any of the surrounding tissue or the upper layers of skin, which means that you do not need to take any precautions following treatment other than keeping the skin clean and dry.
THERMAVEIN TREATMENT (THERMOCOAGULATION) IS CONTRA-INDICATED IN CLIENTS WHO:
- Have infectious skin conditions
- Are diabetic
- Are pregnant
- Are epileptic
- Have a pacemaker
- Take anti-coagulants
- Have fake tan product on the skin
- Are allergic to nickel
DURATION OF TREATMENT
20 Minutes per session.
COST OF TREATMENTS
The cost of ThermaVein treatment will depend on the number of areas being treated and their size.
R1500 Per session.